Up for a challenge?
Our mission is to simplify clean energy. Because we want clean energy to power everything. So far, we were quite successful. We made Switzerland the first country to be fully covered by a battery sharing network, powered with solar power. And in the future we‘ll add other countries and services to help users to conveniently and sustainably consume energy. To get there, we are looking for talented and fun people who are inspired by our mission and share our goal.
- Country Manager Deutschland (BizDev, Operations Management & Marketing 80-100%)
- Junior Finance Tätschmeister/in, Zürich (80-100%)
- Schirmherr/Schirmfrau unseres Teams (People und HR Management, Zürich, 80-100%)
- Junior Business Developer (Business Development, Zürich, 80-100%)
- Full-stack engineer (Software, Zürich, 80-100%)
Contact us now if you want to know more about these positions.
What’s it like to work with us?
We do not have a PR department to produce a shiny recruiting video. So, here’s the real deal: only unfiltered clips from our internal WhatsApp group chats. Still dare to work with us?
Have a question? Drop an email!
Andreas, Edwin, Sag or Mirko will answer your questions usually within a day. We speak English, German, French, Italian and Spanish. Choose whatever language suits you best. If you apply, include your CV and tell us why you want to work with us.